Royal Portrush Club was formed in May 1888. Located in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. Royal Portrush occupies a triangle of giant sand hills with views of the hills of Donegal in the west, the Isle of Islay and Southern Hebrides in the North with the Giant’s Causeway and the Skerries in the east.
It became “The Royal Country Club” in 1892 under the patronage of Duke of York and assumed its present name in 1895 under patronage of the Prince of Wales. Royal Portrush is consistently ranked as one of the top courses in the world.
Richard Chorley’s realistic method invites each viewer into his landscapes as if they were already there.
There are no reviews yet.